Investors Call 310 598-0316
Skype ID = AnastasiaEstatesAllinclusive
Executive Summary for NewPORTAL
A subsidiary of Sustainability Partnerships and Pay It Forward Anastasia
- Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure and Non-Circumvent Rules apply
- Due Diligence, Subscription/Operating Agreements available upon request
- Section 1: Private Offering
- Section 2: Business Plan (Part #1) Overview of NewPORTAL
- Section 3: Business Plan (Part #2) Complimentary Markets
- Section 4: Revenue Forecast for NewPORTAL 2020 & Complimentary Markets (2015 – 2033)
- Section 5: Use of Funds
- Section 6: Executive Team
- We have a growing list of subscriber reservations waiting to become paying customers of NewPORTAL
- Company is registered in Nevada as Pay It Forward Anastasia LLC
- Company Address: 5631 Van Nuys Blvd, Sherman Oaks California, 91407
- Company Phone: (310) 598-0316
- Company Bank: Bank of America
- Company Web Sites: Our Main site: http://SustainabilityPartnerships.net
Section 1: Private Offering
- Regulation-D / Section 32 / On a Profitability Basis
- Seeking: Equity Capital for operations and full market launch
- Goals and offering presented on a profitability basis
- Round One offering is designated to cover full market launch and twelve months of operations
- 1. We are 100% Debt Free
- 2. Authorized: 1,000,000 Membership Interests as of July, 2012
- 3. Available: 891,857 shares/interests as of August, 2013
- 4. Outstanding: 108,143 membership interests through August, 2013
- 5. Equity Partners: Founder plus three minority capital partners
- 6. Proprietary Technologies:
- 9. Sweat Capital since January 2010 = $1,188,450
- 10. Capital invested = $435,400
- 11. We are pre-revenue, thus no forecast value has been added
- 11. As is Company Value = $1,231,950
- $10 per Membership Interest (shares)
- We have built and are launching a NewPORTAL as a user friendly All Inclusive Social Media Communications Portal
- Our new NewPORTAL consolidates multiple communications tasks under one user friendly PORTAL (Viral Biz Card, Crowdfunding, Donation Link, Consolidated SocialMedia Posts, Social Media Tracking, Viral Invitations To (Social Data Bases -phone Data Bases -Email Data Bases), Video Embed, News Feed, Live Chat, Referral Rewards, Event Section, Green Directory, Personal Ecommerce, Employment Sections, Community Ecommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Road Shows, Radio Shows, Automated Emails, Analytics Programs, Appointment-Scheduling, Video Marketing, Business Coaching, CrowdFunding Coaching, Search Engine Marketing, PR/Marketing Campaigns, Free Trademark Searches, Low Cost Patent Searches, Free Legal Patent Opinions, Licensing Contracts Review, Event/Trade Show Representation, High Value Inventor/Investor Workshops, Press Releases, 25,000 Reporters NYT, ABC, CNN, etc, Call Center from Laptop, Targeted Leads for Call Center (-15,000.00 Business Leads, -150,000.00 Consumer Leads).
- NewPORTAL facilitates both basic and mass communication to subscribers
- If NewPORTAL does not exist marketers will waste time/money/effort to mass communicate their companies/projects.
- Our competitors narrow mindedness has created NewPORTAL’s window of opportunity to better serve its growing audience.
- Our closest competitor charges $830 per each monthly subscription, yet fails to include many NewPORTAL features/benefits.
- We have been in development since January 9, 2010 with various soft launches, and we hard launch on Super Bowl 2015.
- In the entire world there is not any single product available that offers NewPORTAL’s all in one viral features to its members
- Our goal is to offer greater value and attract One Million monthly paying subscribers by 2020 and 1-Billion subscribers by 2032
Section 2: Business Plan (Part #1) Overview of NewPORTAL
|FREE||TESLA||MOTHER TERESA||WORLD PEACE||EINSTEIN||WORLD CHANGER|
|(INCLUDESITEMS 1-9)||($19 INCLUDES ITEMS 1-16)||($49 INCLUDES ITEMS 1-21)||($99 ALL ITEMS 1-25)||($149 ALL Items 1-36)||($198 ALL Items 1 -37)|
|1) Viral Biz Card||10) Referral Rewards||17) Road Shows||22) Video Marketing||26) PR/Marketing Campaigns||34) Press Releases|
|2) Crowdfunding||11) Event Section||18) Radio Shows||23) Business Coaching||27) Free Trademark Searches||35) 25,000 Reporters|
|3) Donation Link||12) Green Directory||19) Automated Emails||24) CrowdFunding Coaching||28) Low Cost Patent Searches||36) Call Center from Laptop|
|4) Consolidated SocialMedia||13) Personal Ecommerce||20) Analytics Programs||25) Search Engine Marketing||29) Free Patent Opinions||37) Targeted Leads|
|5) Social Media Tracking||14) Employment Sections||21) Appointment-Scheduling||30) Licensing Review||15,000.00 Consumer Leads|
|6) Viral Invitations To:||15) Community Ecommerce||31) Event/Trade Shows||150,000.00 Consumer Leads|
|Social Data Bases||16) SEO||32) Inventor Workshops|
|Phone Data Bases||33) Investor Workshops|
|Email Data Bases|
|7) Video Embed|
|8) News Feed, more…|
Continued Section #2 Business Plan (Part #1) Overview of NewPORTAL:
Comparisons between Facebook / T-Mobile / NewPORTAL forecast:
- : 1 Billion Social Media subscribers:
- $2.25 cents per each subscriber annual average
- $2.25 Billion gross annual from 1 Billion subscribers
- Facebook’s platform has very successful in attracting investment capital and reportedly 1 billion subscribers. However they are still behind in terms of generating actual revenue.
- : 200 Million Cell Phone subscribers
- $1,176.00 per each subscriber annual average
- $235 Billion gross annual revenue from just 200 million subscribers
- Our NewPORTAL Comparison: One Million Social-Revenue subscribers
- We provide our subscribers with jobs and practical empowerment
- We provide each subscriber with multiple business products & services to generate monthly income at no cost.
- Our subscribers can use the built in revenue streams within NewPORTALto sell into their own sphere of influence, especially friends, family and personal contacts.
- Our 1st 25%/75% goal is to recruit – train & assist One Million subscribers generating +$4,000 monthly each by 2020
- One Million subscribers generating $4,000 monthly each = $4,000,000,000 combined monthly payout
- Again, we are paying out 25% monthly commissions to all subscribers = $1,000,000,000 combined monthly payout
- Yet we retain 75% = $3,000,000,000 ($3-Billion) gross monthly profits
- = $36,000,000,000 ($36-Billion) gross monthly
Section 3: Business Plan (Part #2) Complimentary Markets
- Current Target Market Annual Revenue is $2,986,776,000,000.
- Our goal is to reach 1% of market by 2033
- Foundations, Non profits via our own call centers from home
- Currently there are 1,036,255 public charities; 100,796 private foundations; 370,180 other types of nonprofits in America
- In 2012, public charities reported over $1.65 trillion in total revenues
- Icons & Corporations via our own call centers from home
- Corporate giving to non profits held steady in 2013 at $16.76 billion
- Educative/ Entertainment Events & Road Shows –
- Revenue $25-Billion
- CrowdFunding programs – http://crowdfundingcooperative.org
- The $34 Billion Crowdfunding forecast for 2015
- The average raise among all forms of crowdfunding is $111,000 per project
- Small Business Mentoring & Education – http://www.green2gold.org TBD
- Marketing & Public Relations Campaigns http://sustainabilitypartnerships.net/sponsors/sustainability-partners
- General & Promo Item Online Stores http://payitforwardstores.org
- Retail e-commerce sales in the United States are projected to grow to 493.89 billion US dollars in 2018.
- Online Tours & Travel
- Statistic shows the projected domestic and international travel expenditures in the United States from 2011 to 2017. Total travel expenditure in the U.S. was forecasted to reach 1,021 billion U.S. dollars by 2016.
- Mobile Development, Internet related services, Design & Web development
- Self Sustaining Community Development consisting of the following segments:
- Engineering Firm – http://sustainabilitypartnerships.net/more/eco-engineering-development
- Clean Energy (solar, wind, thermo dynamic) – http://sustainabilitypartnerships.net/free-energy
- Hotel Resort Services – http://anastasiakinsdomains.com/all-inclusive-amenities
- Affordable Housing – http://sustainabilitypartnerships.net/green-projects/subsidized-homes/home-types-and-prices/off-grid-home-prices
- Rain Water Catchments – http://anastasiakinsdomains.com/off-grid-housing
- Organic Farming (permaculture) – http://sustainabilitypartnerships.net/green-projects/subsidized-farms
- Fish Farming (aquaponics) – http://anastasiakinsdomains.com/our-farm
Section 4: Revenue Forecast from Complimentary Markets (2015 – 2033)
- Target Annual Market is $2,986,776,000,000.
- Our goal is to reach 1% of market by 2033.
- 2015 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $57,000
- 2016 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $113,936
- 2017 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $227,872
- 2018 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $455,745
- 2019 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $911,491
- 2020 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $1,822,983
- 2021 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $3,645,966
- 2022 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $7,291,933
- 2023 – 1/1,024 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $14,583,867
- 2024 – 1/512 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $29,167,734.
- 2025 – 1/256 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $58,335,468
- 2026 – 1/128 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $116,670,937.
- 2027 – 1/64 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $233,341,875.
- 2028 – 1/32 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $466,683,750.
- 2029 – 1/16 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $933,367,500.
- 2030 – 1/8 of 1% of combined annual market potential = $1,866,735,000.
- 2031 – ¼ of 1% of combined annual market potential = $3,733,470,000.
- 2032 – ½ of 1% of combined annual market potential = $7,466,940,000.
2033 – 1% of combined markets annual potential = $14,933,880,000.
Section 4 Continued –
Revenue Forecast from NewPORTAL Ownership % Scenarios & Profit Forecasts by 2020:
Based on $3,000,000,000 ($3-Billion) subscriber gross monthly sales by 2020:
- Sample #1: If you own 1/10 of 1% of company (1,000 shares) = $3Million gross monthly profits
- Sample #2: If you own 1/2 of 1% of company (5,000 shares) = $15Million gross monthly profits
- Sample #3: If you own a full 1% of company (10,000 shares) = $30Million gross monthly profits, and so on…..
Section 5: Use of Funds
We are seeking capital investments for operations and full market launch this Super Bowl 2015:
- Operations & Marketing
- Mobile Office
Section 6: Executive Team
Mobile and APP Development & Engineering: Hhurman is in charge of taking our organization viral via events and road shows by using cutting edge smart mobile phone engagement to our target audiences
Construction Project manager: Architect Mario Alvarez President of Costa Rica’s Board of Architects and Engineers, 2009-11, 47 years experience
Civil Engineer: Carlos Kaune, German engineering with 48 years experience in project management, construction.
Permitting: Architect Carlos Proti Executive Director of Costa Rica’s Housing and Urban Development
Master Architect: Doug Kelly III has designed around the globe; he finished #1 designer in his class, and has worked on projects with architectural geniuses. Doug Kelly’s resort designs have received FOUR DIAMOND AWARDS. He has traveled around the world twice retired as a successful architect many years ago. He is 73 years young, last year he came out of retirement to complete his opus Anastasia Estate as his greatest and most sustainable work ever.
CFO: Gary O. Shelton’s knowledge of supplier development, supplier diversity, merger & acquisition, joint venture, financial issues and his professional, dynamic delivery of provocative messages centered on small business make him a highly sought-after keynote and seminar speaker. He has served as keynote speaker, and panelist for a number of businesses, and organizations such as Coca Cola, Chrysler, Southern California Edison, California High Speed Rail Authority, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Congressional Black Caucus, Michigan Minority Business Development Council (MMBDC), African World Expo (AWE), University of Southern California Small Business Clinic, California SBDC Orange County, Devry University, Keller School of Management, Consumer Federation of America, National Association of Minority Contractors (NAMC), Rainbow Push Wall Street Project, National Baptist Convention USA, and many others.
Founder: Joseph Flores is Bilingual Spanish with multicultural experience, 39 years experience since 1977 in business development, training, management, public speaking, sales and marketing. Joseph was a guest on various television shows and hosted his own radio programs discussing various topics; Christianity, business, team building, and self improvement. Joseph founded and operated various businesses such as United Services of America, Local Motions, Americas Money Magazine, Neighborhood Incentives, and National Home Loans. He ranked #1 in the world in most companies & corporations he worked with. Joseph also founded a Men’s Team organization, he is still and has always been active in helping humanity. He was president of United States Business Assistance Agency. He assisted in political campaigns with successful results for Congressman Joe Baca, Congressman Tony Cardenas and others. His experiences and mindset are keys that helped him develop International Developments and Investments from $80,000 in August 2005 into a multi-million dollar organization within just 48 months: He brings 39 years experience in team building, financing, business telecommunications and technology, radio – print – and television advertising, public speaking, team player with strong track record and significant achievements to date, experienced project management with multiple skills. Since 2010 Mr. Flores has built a full spectrum of millions of global audiences and online media. Joseph also added new department members to form his most comprehensive team ever. In addition to his new proprietary NewPORTAL, the new team will bring multiple revenue streams via self sustaining communities, cooperative businesses, social media, crowdfunding, consolidated communications, radio, stores, farms, lands, homes, clean energy, profit sharing, technologies and more.
Vice President: Christopher Link, senior project manager for JV Drivers contract with Exxon in charge of 1680 construction & development staff in Alberta Canada.
CPA, Legal information, Operating & Subscription Agreements Available Upon Request: